Hi! I’m Chelsea and I am so glad you’ve stopped by to check out my work!
After living and learning in Boston for over a decade, my husband and I moved to the Berkshires to start a quieter, more outdoorsy life closer to our families. We wanted to have more room to grow and explore. I am so happy to be here in the middle of all these amazing Berkshires wedding venues and excited to join the exclusive group of local vendors servicing you!
I have been photographing the weddings of happy and adventurous couples throughout the Northeast since 2010, and couldn’t think of a better way to marry my passions. I specialize in lifestyle wedding and portrait photography and my work has been described as organic, pure, fun and romantic. I enjoy getting to know each of my couples and truly cherish the friendships we create in the process.
Great pictures come when you are relaxed and comfortable, allowing me to capture moments of pure joy and love. It is my goal to bring out the best of you through a light-hearted and natural process so you know the final product is distinctly and honestly YOU!
More about me:
- If I’m not at my desk editing images or out photographing one of my couples, you’ll likely find me on the trail year round with our Aussie pup, Bergen, or reading a travel novel dreaming of our next adventure.
- I photograph weddings mainly in the Berkshires, Vermont and New York, but as a human struck with wanderlust early in life, I would gladly pack my bags (even at a moment’s notice) to photograph weddings anywhere in the world.
- I find yard work very calming, as pulling things out of the ground can be quite a stress reducer!
- Yoga is another passion of mine, so provided the puppy isn’t getting in the middle of my crow pose, I find major Zen on my mat.
- I have both of my degrees in architecture, so my husband and I designed and built our home in Stockbridge with the help of family and friends throughout the spring, summer and fall of 2016.
- Couples often ask me my favorite part of photographing weddings, and I can never come up with just one answer. I LOVE weddings! I cannot wait to tell your story, so if you think we would vibe, let’s chat soon!